La Alacena – CCA Bistro, in collaboration with CCA-Andratx, will be offering a food and wine pairing dinner menu on Tuesday, 11th of April, where attendees will able to enjoy all of the new items on this season´s bistro menu, all of which will be accompanied by a selection of wines and cavas from the Raïmat and Codorniu winery.
The pairing menu will be guided by a representative from the Codorniu winery who will explain the distinct flavours and sensations experienced while tasting the various dishes and wines offered.
Price per person: 40€
Menu with 5 appetizers/tapas:
- “Malagueño” white garlic, black garlic and basil
- Duck carpaccio with corn and foie-gras
- Broiled cod taco with sobrasada alioloi and spinach pureé
- “Cocido” crumble with parsnip cream
- Chocolate mousse with a strawberry slurry, crumble and cava jello.
Wine pairing includes the following wines and cavas from the Raïmat winery:
- Cava Raïmat Brut Chardonnay
- Ventada Garnatxa Blanca
- Vol d´Anima Rosat
- Raïmat 100
- Anima Raïmat Negre
- Day: Tuesday 11th of april 2017